Dr. Claudia Bartolini was raised in Hampton, NH and is excited that she has returned to the Seacoast to practice ophthalmology. She attended Dartmouth College, where she graduated cum laude with a degree in chemistry. After earning her medical doctorate from Tufts University School of Medicine with high honors, she completed her ophthalmology residency at Tufts New England Eye Center. Dr. Bartolini then participated in a surgical glaucoma fellowship at Tufts New England Eye Center and Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston where she trained under Dr’s. Cynthia Mattox and Bradford Shingleton, both nationally recognized leaders in the fields of glaucoma and anterior segment surgery.
Dr. Bartolini specializes in the medical and surgical management of glaucoma including minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS), small incision routine and complex cataract surgery, and external diseases of the eye. She is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), the American Glaucoma Society (AGS) , the New England Ophthalmology Society (NEOS) and the NH Medical Society.
Dr. Bartolini lives with her husband, daughters and dog in Portsmouth, NH. In her free time, she enjoys skiing, surfing, hiking and reading.
- BA, Dartmouth College, Hanover NH
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Internship: Presbyterian St. Lukes/Colorado Health Foundation, Denver, CO
- Residency: Tufts – New England eye Center, Boston MA
- Fellowship: Glaucoma, Tufts/Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston, Boston, MA
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow, American Glaucoma Society
- NH Society of Eye Physicians